Axel J Maschka, Founder and Managing Partner of AMA-Advisors.
- Axel graduated in Electrical Engineering from the University of Stuttgart and the École Nationale des Télécommunications in Paris.
- He started his career at DAIMLER in 1992 and later spent three years with the Booz Allen & Hamilton, where his clients included AB VOLVO and Renault Trucks.
- In 2001, Mr. Maschka joined BOSCH. Over the next seven years, he worked internationally with the Diesel Systems and Electrical Drives Stuttgart, Paris, Tokyo and Bangalore.
- In 2008, he was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Engine Systems BU at CONTINENTAL VDO.
- In 2010, Mr. Maschka founded AMA-Advisors to serve a niche in the market: Trusted international business advisor to selected Truck OEMs and Tier 1 Automotive Suppliers.
- In 2012, Mr. Maschka joined VOLVO CAR Corporation to serve as CPO (Chief Purchasing Officer) and Member of the Executive Team during the integration with GEELY.
- In 2014 Mr. Maschka joined VALEO as Senior Vice President, Sales & Business Development and Member of the Executive Board. He was leading the global sales teams and 13 National Directorates. He extended Valeo’s presence significantly at leading OEMs e.g. through focusing on electric vehicles.
- Since 2019 he has launched his start-up AMA-GROUP SAS, focusing on the electrification of city buses. In parallel he serves as Independent Director on the Board of Leclanché SA, a Swiss battery maker.
Mr. Maschka is a German national, who is living with family in Paris.